Why Meghan Markle’s Latest Partnership Is A Full-Circle Moment For Her

36
2
Our target is to take our local communities to the worldwide audience. Submit your story and we will help you to build your audience. Thank you Roots News Team

YouTube Views: 23663
YouTube Liks: 493
YouTube Dislikes: 151
——————————————————————————

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YO7-l2fD8uw/hqdefault.jpg

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expanding their philanthropic work with a new partnership! The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Archewell Foundation announced a multi-year, global partnership with Procter & Gamble with a “focus on gender equality, more inclusive online spaces and resilience and impact through sport.” The partnership comes 28 years after a preteen Meghan successfully advocated for the company to change an Ivory dishwashing liquid commercial to remove its anti-feminist messaging.

» SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/AHSub​
» Visit Our Website: http://www.AccessOnline.com/​

Get More Access Hollywood:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AccessOnline​
Twitter: https://twitter.com/accessonline​
Instagram: http://instagram.com/accessonline​
Snapchat: OfficialAccess

About Access Hollywood:
Access Hollywood is a nationally syndicated daily entertainment news show. Access Hollywood delivers the most comprehensive coverage of entertainment news and personalities on television, featuring in-depth celebrity interviews and behind-the-scenes accounts of the most important events in Hollywood.

Why Meghan Markle’s Latest Partnership Is A Full-Circle Moment For Her
https://www.youtube.com/AccessOnline​

#AccessHollywood​
#Royals
#MeghanMarkle
#PrinceHarry

*

source

Our target is to take our local communities to the worldwide audience. Submit your story and we will help you to build your audience. Thank you Roots News Team

36 COMMENTS

  1. Did I hear her claiming to have a "moral compass"!!! Well thats kept well hidden! I read a while ago that the letter she sent to P & G
    re "sexist" ad, was a class project, that they all had to send those letters. It was a class project. A "feminist" who has climbed the greasy pole
    through her 3 marriages, each one higher up the scale of wealth and recognition than the last, plus live in relationships .
    She has achieved nothing but notoriety due to her own efforts. I hope you all remember that the Archewell Foundation is a money making
    scheme for Harry and his wife. A foundation only has to pass on 5% of money received, the rest can be used as the founders wish.
    Salaries, expenses, travel …. that's why the Clintons, the O'bamas, the Blairs etc. etc. have them too. Hardly charitable is it !
    So, I am still waiting to hear just WHAT the "philanthropic work" they keep on about actually entails. So far it consists of talk, talk, talk
    Despicable pair.

  2. Oh my goodness moral compass. She has none. Compassion. Really. Try starting with your father. Ill be dammed if I'll listen to this harlot. She doesn't know the concept of truth. And kindness.

  3. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💃💃💃💃💃💃💞❣️❣️❣️🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 hallelujah, thanks to our God 🙌🙌🙌🙌H&M God bless you and keep you safe forever. I pray more blessing in and out, Hallelujah 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

  4. Going from strength to strength. Meghan is phenomenal . The Sussexes are truly a global force for good. Service is Universal and they're walking the walk. The paid trolls and their pay masters on hearing this wonderful news will be out in force. Meghan has come full circle. We had a glimpse back then of the woman Harry's wife would grow up to be. I imagine Princess Diana would be so proud of her youngest son and his wife. 👏👏👏

  5. To build compassionate communities with a company that is being linked to child and forced labor, animal testing, and price-fixing is like writing a book on father and son bonds while you don’t speak to your own dad. Laughable

  6. Well another big fat lie! Her whole class wrote letters. Only an arrogant narcissist would have the audacity to claim it was them alone.

  7. Please research this.This woman Markle gets her oats for her Clever Blends from a place in China which promotes genocide. To watch the video look for Daily Empress on YouTube title “What MM doesn’t want you to Know”. This is awful…and she claims to be a feminist, humanitarian and an activist. Why hasn’t she spoken out about these poor women? Brought world attention to this…it’s worse than shameless to ignore this. Do not buy Clever Blends because you will be supporting genocide.

  8. 90% of the donations will go to M&H. The other 10% will end up in the hands of some of the least deserving people on earth.

  9. I don’t believe a word this women says. When it comes to Procter & Gamble why didn’t she advocate for them to end animal testing instead of what pronouns they are using in their harebrained commercial. Sounds like another lie to make herself feel virtuous. Eye roll 🙄

  10. Who are these two to tell anyone how to live? And who are Proctor and Gamble? Their products divest the world of its natural resources while charging us the earth to clean ourselves??! Greedy cartels and their fronts have turned the whole world into an overpriced, police dominated, mind think hovel. G-d Help Us!

  11. Well done Harry and Meghan. I applause you for your strength and commitment to your goal of doing good public service manifested in many projects and partnerships despite the best efforts of some to destroy your work and to destroy your spirit.
    I pray for you to tune out the haters' noise.

  12. When enemies wish bad upon you, God continues blessing you with more in their face. They can’t understand it… Heavenly Father create a better heart for the haters in Jesus name. 🙌🏽

  13. Try to be compassionate. Trashing her will not take away the great gifts he has in what she is doing. And the good that the RF could have benefited from on a global scale.
    In my view you can support the RF, if you will, without hating Meghan.

  14. Poor harry he always looks miserable. Such a difference from when he was with his family and not some control freak. He made his bed now he can lie in it.

  15. I hope P&G doesn’t put any money into their foundation because then only 10% will go for good the other 90% will go to the greedy ones

  16. DISNEY MEGHAN is what all Meghan American Fans see her as and REFUSE TO HAVE THEIR VISION OF MEGHAN proved Wrong by Reality

    They refuse to see MEGHAN IS A ACTUAL PERSON WHO FUCKS UP as DISNEY PRINCESSES NEVER FUCK UP

    THEN YES DISNEY PRINCESS MEGHAN is the only Meghan her American Fans will accept anything that's outside DISNEY PRINCESS MEGHAN couldn't possibly excist

  17. Hate isn’t going to bring her down! Meghan doesn’t give a dam about what you haters think about her.😜

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

4 × two =